30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?

Sir, I do not have enough percentage in 10th and 12th, but I follow the criteria in graduation and post graduation. Can I apply for HCL, BIRLASOFT, MAHINDRA, INFOSYS, etc. If not then is there any way to get job for fresher in these company? Please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Why does IT field expect the percentages of 10th, 12th and UG?
  2. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  3. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  4. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  5. Am I eligible for MNCs Entrance Exam having secured 82% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 71% in B.Tech?
  6. Can I get a job in MNC's after getting 86% in 10th and 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  7. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  8. What should I do to get job as Software Developer having scored 81.6 in 10th, 91.8 in 12th and 76.7 in BE ?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU's?
  10. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  11. Can I get job in IBM with the mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  12. Will I get a job in MNC's or any other reputed companies after scoring 56% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 62% in B.Com?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Tech if secured 67.42% in 10th WBBSE and 64.4% in 12th WBCHSE Board exams? Can I get job with these percentages?
  14. Entrance exams and books for preparation to get job in private banks for B.A. in Economics candidate?
  15. Getting job in MNCs companies having back in one of the graduation year?
  16. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get job through on-campus interview of Genpact with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  18. Am I eligible for IT MNCs after completing B.E in 2nd division
30th November 2015, 10:20 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?

If you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria in your graduation and post graduation then you are eligible for the job in MNC. In this case marks in matriculation and 12th does not matter. But your 10th and 12th must be completed from any recognized board. So you can apply for HCL, BIRLASOFT, MAHINDRA, INFOSYS.
30th November 2015, 10:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for mentioned companies is that the candidate must have scored 60% aggregate throughout the academics without any backlogs.

Even though you have completed graduation and post graduation course, if you have not fulfilled the eligibility criteria you are not eligible to apply for those companies.

There is no other way to get placed in the above companies if one doesn't fulfill the mentioned criteria.
30th November 2015, 11:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No it is not possible to get a job in MNC's with out having 60% of marks through out your education career. And also you should have some other criteria like skills and no pending backlogs.

If you satisfy all these only you are eligible for MNC's. Otherwise it is not possible to give the recruitment process. But there is one more option but it will take some time and that is if you would have gone for any experience in any company then based on experience you will get job in MNC's.

Most of the companies asking the candidates should have required skills like Communication skills and Soft skills.
3rd December 2015, 10:22 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The required eligibility criteria for candidates to get jobs in MNCs is that candidates must have scored at least 60% of marks through out the career.
If you have not scored 60% also in your 10th and 12th, then I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for MNCs jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?