14th March 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the disadvantage of doing post graduation from deemed university?

What is the disadvantage of doing post graduation from deemed university? Is it ok to do or not? Can you let me know what would be the other options if I want to do post graduation then? Kindly provide me the right answer on this soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  2. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side?
  3. Are deemed universities good or not?
  4. Can I do post graduation from Amity University if I failed in my Graduation?
  5. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  6. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  7. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  8. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  9. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  10. What is Deemed University? Can I attend government exams after passing from such university?
  11. SRM university deemed science courses recognized from tamilnadu State board Teaching Post
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace after B.Tech without taking GATE exam?
  13. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University?
  14. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university?
  15. Is Allahabad Agricultural University a deemed university?
  16. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I be eligible for lecturer post if I do post graduation course through correspondence?
  18. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
22nd September 2016, 01:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the disadvantage of doing post graduation from deemed university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the disadvantage of doing post graduation from deemed university? Is it ok to do or not? Can you let me know what would be the other options if I want to do post graduation then? Kindly provide me the right answer on this soon as possible. Thank you.

The disadvantages of studying post graduation from deemed universities are the deemed colleges are always strict and the fee structure is high compared to the affiliated colleges. On the other hand the deemed universities has some advantages like it provides better placements, the syllabus will be better, the staffs are also better and it is easier to clear the examinations. So there are some advantages and disadvantages studying post graduation in deemed universities. Some feel the deemed universities are better. The aspirant should choose the best college to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?