19th January 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Good coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of admission in IIMs and XIC?

I would like to know that I wabt to pursue post graduation in media, advertising and PR and that to from a renowned university iims and xic but I need to prepare for that. Kindly let me know sime good coaching institutes available ij New Delhi. Apart from that also let me kniw how to prepare fir it. What to read?

3rd March 2014, 07:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Good coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of admission in IIMs and XIC?

I.I.M --- Indian Institute of Management
X.I.C --- Xavier Institute of Communications

Many coaching centers available for IIM as well as for XIC in Delhi.You must really prepare very well for the examination.Because there will be a good competition among students.So to overcome the competency you must work hard and put great efforts to get succeeded.So you can prepare the following best books for the IIM And XIC Examinations both.

You can prepare the CAT Topic wise solved papers by Disha Experts,Verbal Ability for CAT by MBA Guru(Cengage learning),Numerical Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal,Verbal ability for the CAT Exam by Sujit kumar(Pearson publishers),Quantitative ability by O.P.Sinhal Books and prepare some NCERT books,logical reasoning and Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma,and XAT Solved papers by G K Publications.

Try to solve as many model papers as you can.And before starting the preparation I request you to firt collect the syllabus for the examination.So that you can make schedule of everything.And collecet the Pattern of the examiantion.You may go for the following institutes,CFA Academy of Career(Sector 52,Noida);Deep Institute(GTB Nagar);Innovative Classes(Laxmi Nagar);Aakash Institute at South Extension,South extension 2,Janakpuri,Kohat Enclave,Mayur Vihar Phase,Pitampura,GT Road,Sector-16,Fariabad;Sector - 14,Gurgaon; Aakash Institute,Sector-18,Noide and more.
22nd June 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of admission in IIMs and XIC?

Any coaching institutes in Mumbai for XIC entrance exam in journalism and mass media
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?