16th June 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Best courses to pursue after B.E in ECE to get a Job

Hello sir, my brother has completed his Engineering in ECE in 2011. Due to some family problems he could not go for a job. Now he is looking for a Job in Bangalore. Could you please refer some courses to do in order to get job.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of short terms courses available in ECE stream -- [New]
  3. What all areas I can do implant training for 15 days when doing second year ECE?
  4. ECE engineer can pursue Master's in Mathematics? Courses Abroad after ECE engineering?
  5. Which short term courses are best to pursue after completing Polytechnic Diploma in ECE?
  6. What to do, take up a small job or pursue some certification course?
  7. List of the courses to do in medical field after completion of B.E in ECE
  8. What are the career options for me having completed B.Com course with 49% and working for BPO?
  9. Can i do Diploma in Chemical Engineeringa dn Petrochemical streams simultaneously?
  10. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  11. What are the courses available that I can pursue to get a good job after failing in B.Sc Chemistry? How can I apply for the courses?
  12. Which are the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and electrical engineering
  13. Which are the extra credit courses for B.Tech ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  15. Which course will be the best for me after passing 12th with 80%?
  16. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Which short term Computer courses can I pursue so that I can get a good job?
  18. What courses to learn to get a job in core companies after passing B.Tech ECE?
19th June 2016, 12:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses to pursue after B.E in ECE to get a Job

Job Oriented Short Term Courses available to do after B.E in ECE:

As there is a high demand for Technical Candidates, I suggest you to get good command over the topics he studied during Bachelor Degree. Here are several job oriented short term courses available,

* CISCO Certifications like CCNA and CCNP
* Diploma in VLSI Design
* Diploma in Embedded Systems Design
* Certificate Course in Real Time Operating System
* VLSI System Design
* PG Diploma Course in Industrial Automation System Design
* Digital Signal Processor and Applications
* Networking courses
* Core languages namely C, C++, JAVA, Oracle, .NET, PHP, Linux and UNIX
* Nanotechnology courses
* CADD
* Communication and Networking Course
* Microwave courses
* PCB Designing
22nd June 2016, 10:35 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: Best courses to pursue after B.E in ECE to get a Job

Best course to pursue after B.E in ECE to get a Job is M.E or M.Tech

It is a two year course. To study this course at top colleges in India, you must crack GATE exam. GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering . This examination is conducted once in a year by IITs. It is an online examination. The questions are multiple choice questions with 1/3 negative marks for every wrong answers. This examination will test the engineering skills of the student. Only engineers are applicable to take up this examination.

The validity of GATE score card is three years.

Many of the PSUs (Public Sector Units) like IOCL, BHEL, NTPC etc recruit through GATE examination score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?