27th August 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Which have better career opportunity M.Sc in Bio technology or M.Sc Nursing?

i am a student of bsc nursing & willing to do msc in biotecnology.i want to know about scop of msc biotecnology.is there any scop to go abroad? Which have better career opportunity M.Sc in Bio technology or M.Sc Nursing? Give me the right suggestion in order to choose the right course.

Thanks!

30th August 2016, 02:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which have better career opportunity M.Sc in Bio technology or M.Sc Nursing?

Better career opportunities M.Sc in Nursing:-

Before joining M.Sc in Nursing you should have bachelor degree in Nursing or B.Sc degree in Nursing with minimum 50% marks from recognised University.

Carrer opportunities:-

Medicine industry

Health Care Centre

Ranbaxy Company

Cipla

Health Project Manager

List of private institute offering admission in top universities for M.Sc Nursing:-

Manipal University

Lovely Professional University

Maharashtra University of Health Science.
30th August 2016, 11:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which have better career opportunity M.Sc in Bio technology or M.Sc Nursing?

Both of the above mentioned courses have a good career opportunity in the future. It all depends upon the candidates that in which of the field they are interested to opt.
M.Sc in Biotechnology is more better than M.Sc in Nursing. It has a wide variety of scope in future with a vast opportunity of various jobs. A person can have a career in abroad also after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology.
As you are a Nursing Graduate, for you, opting M.Sc in Nursing will be a good decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?