7th December 2016, 02:13 PM
shraddha chaudhari

Which Higher studies can I pursue after competing BCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue BCA and because I am very interested in software field. After completing it I want to pursue Higher studies so I want to know which Higher studies can I pursue after competing BCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 10:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Higher studies can I pursue after competing BCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?

After the completion of your BCA course, you can opt for the MCA course in future as it will be very much beneficial for your career to gain a Masters degree in your respective field.
You must have to appear in the entrance examinations conducted by the respective Universities, qualifying in which you can take admission to study the above mentioned course in different colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?