13th October 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Lucknow University?

Sir,
I want to apply for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Lucknow University. Please tell me how I can apply for this course in Lucknow University? Please reply as soon as possible.

11th November 2015, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Lucknow University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to apply for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Lucknow University. Please tell me how I can apply for this course in Lucknow University? Please reply as soon as possible.

Normally, Lucknow University will conduct entrance exam for admission to this M.Sc.Biotechnology course. However, the candidate must satisfy certain criteria to be eligible for M.Sc M.Sc. Biotechnology. The candidate who completed their B.Sc Biotechnology are eligible to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology. The applications form are normally available during the month of November. It may differs from college to college. The applicants who completed their B.Sc course can apply for the exam. The applicant should have completed their course at the time of counseling. The applicant can download the application form from the official website of the respective university.

Official website - www.lkouniv.ac.in/
11th November 2015, 11:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Lucknow University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Normally, Lucknow University will conduct entrance exam for admission to this M.Sc.Biotechnology course. However, the candidate must satisfy certain criteria to be eligible for M.Sc M.Sc. Biotechnology. The candidate who completed their B.Sc Biotechnology are eligible to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology. The applications form are normally available during the month of November. It may differs from college to college. The applicants who completed their B.Sc course can apply for the exam. The applicant should have completed their course at the time of counseling. The applicant can download the application form from the official website of the respective university.

Official website - www.lkouniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?