20th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Tech (CSE) in Lucknow
this year and result is awaited. So I want to know
about the internship and its process in Lucknow.
How can I apply for the same.
Please guide me

2nd October 2016, 10:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Lucknow for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?

Internship is a training offered by the employers to the eligible candidates called interns. Interns are allowed to work in a firm for a fixed period of time to get proper training. Only undergraduates and students can become an intern and the duration of an internship lasts between a week to 12 months. Internship can be paid or unpaid depending upon the organisation you want to join.

As you have completed your B.Tech (CSE) from Lucknow, so you are eligible to apply for internship in different private and government sectors.

To apply for internship at first you have to look for a reference, like someone whom you know working in a particular company you want to join. Because, most of the companies prefer candidates who gets in through the reference of their employees.

You can also apply through your college. First of all you have to get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write a cover application stating that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter, the application and send it to the HR department of the particular company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter from the company if your resume gets shortlisted. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the acknowledgement letter with it and send it again to the company. After some days you will be called for interview for the selection process.

Some companies conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing both you can start your training in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?