2nd February 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc in Radiology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?

how to apply for msc in radiology after completing bsc in biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  3. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  4. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  5. Can I apply for MSc IT after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  6. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc in Radiology for Biotechnology graduate?
  9. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  10. Can I apply for IAS exam through my distance certificate of BSc Radiology(Lateral)?
  11. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology?
  14. Colleges from where I could do Msc. biochemistry after completing my Bsc. biotechnology?
  15. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  17. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  18. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
14th March 2016, 04:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc in Radiology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?

You need to apply for the course of M.Sc after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology.
You will have to clear the Entrance Examination of the University where you want to study the course of M.Sc.
Once you do so you will be eligible to apply for the course of your choice in M.Sc.
You need to take M.Sc in Radiology as the specialization.
You are eligible to take Radiology as a Specialization as you have done your B.Sc in Biotechnology.
This is the procedure you to get admission to the course of M.Sc in Radiology.
12th July 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc in Radiology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Can i apply for M.Sc radiology after doing B.Sc from Microbiology? Is there any chance of this?
3rd August 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for M.Sc radiology after doing B.Sc from Microbiology? Is there any chance of this?
4th November 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc in chemistry . can i apply for msc in radiology?
11th June 2021, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc biotechnology can I apply for MSc radiology?
3rd September 2021, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.sc in medical technology in radiography after bsc biotechnology??
27th October 2022, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for masters in radiology after finishing my degree of medical biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?