9th December 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to become a PGT teacher in History? Percentage requirement to get admission in post graduation?

Sir, I want to ask that I am a student of B.A program 2 year, I want to be a PGT teacher in history, tell me about how much percentage must be secure to get admission in post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  2. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  3. How much is the percentage requirement to take admission in Post graduation in M.A?
  4. How to do Post Graduation in Bengal after doing PG in Modern History?
  5. Qualifications required for a drawing teacher?
  6. What is the syllabus of Posta graduation assistant teacher in history
  7. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the percentage requirement for doing CS course after completion of M.Com post graduation course?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission into post graduation in MA?
  10. Details about masters degree by correspondence on Archaeology or History or Geology?
  11. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  12. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  13. Need information about Pay Scales of Teachers in Schools under Jharkhand Government?
  14. How can I appear in UP PGT with History being a postgraduate?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying computer teacher TGT and PGT in central school?
  16. Qualification required to study Post Graduation in History for B.Com student?
  17. How to get lecturer job in any Government college?
  18. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?