6th November 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How to become a pilot after B.Tech in computer science engineering?

I have completed B.Tech in computer science engineering and I want to become a pilot. Is it possible for me?

7th November 2016, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a pilot after B.Tech in computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Tech in computer science engineering and I want to become a pilot. Is it possible for me?

To become a Pilot after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, you have to study the Commercial Pilot Training Course. The course is eligible for the candidates with higher secondary or 12th with Physics and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks. The candidates should be fit physically and mentally to fly. The candidates should have good eyesight. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination in some institutions. So you can study the course after completion of B.Tech course. The course is available in the following institutions;

Bombay Flying Club - Website Link

Rajiv Gandhi Academy for Aviation Technology - Website Link

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics - Website Link
7th November 2016, 06:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a pilot after B.Tech in computer science engineering?

As you are a computer science engineering graduate, so to become a pilot you have to appear for CDSE entrance examination and for that you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your graduation or engineering in any discipline with physics and mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

> Age should not be more than 23 years.

> Perfect eyesight is required.

> Minimum height required is 5 feet.

> You must be physically and mentally fit.

After clearing the entrance examination with good marks you will be called for physical test followed by personal interview. Hence, after proper training you can become a pilot.

So, if you fulfill the following eligibility criteria the you can definitely apply for CDSE examination and can become a pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?