6th November 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in different process other than BPO after completion of MBA?

I recently completed my graduation, and I got selected for BPO process in one of the MNC company. Now I want do MBA. After my MBA can I get any other process other than BPO in MNCs? Please give me reply.

7th November 2016, 02:11 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in different process other than BPO after completion of MBA?

Yes, once you complete your MBA then can apply for different process in any MNCs. You need to prepare for MBA entrance exams & decide whether you would like to complete it from regular mode or distance mode. It would be good if you complete it from regular mode.

7th November 2016, 03:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in different process other than BPO after completion of MBA?

Yes, you can avail job in different process other than BPO after completion of your MBA, there is no such problem in it. You should look for the post before applying, MBA is a quite recognized degree and is good to fetch you a good job in maximum organizations. You should upload your CV in various online job portals. You will start receiving notifications or calls from the HR of the company if there is any vacancy that matches your profile.

7th November 2016, 04:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I recently completed my graduation, and I got selected for BPO process in one of the MNC company. Now I want do MBA. After my MBA can I get any other process other than BPO in MNCs? Please give me reply.

Yes, you can get job in different process other than BPO after completion of MBA. The job options after an MBA depends on your specialization. You can get a job in Banking Industry, Finance Industry, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Private Equity, Software Industry, Marketing Industry etc. You can work as Financial Advisor, HR Executive, Management Analyst, Marketing Executive, ERP Consultant etc. So there are lots of job opportunities available for the right candidates, after completion of MBA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?