15th November 2016, 06:39 PM
Sanjiv tomar

How can I get admission for MBA in a good college? What will be the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA so I want to know how can I get admission for MBA in a good college? I also want to know what will be the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?
  2. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  3. Process of MBA admission in AMU? What is the fee structure of MBA admission in AMU?
  4. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  6. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  8. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  9. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  10. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  11. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  12. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  13. Percentage needed to take admission in MBA in Beehive college? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for 2 years MBA course from Maharshi Dayanand College?
  15. Best MBA college in Abroad with fee structure?
  16. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?
  17. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  18. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
16th November 2016, 07:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for MBA in a good college? What will be the fee structure?

Master of Business Administration (MBA) is growing very fast amongst the youngsters nowadays. To get admission for MBA in good colleges you have to prepare for competitive entrance examinations like: CAT/SNAP/XAT/CMAT/GMAT. To appear for these examinations candidates must complete their graduation with good marks and should maintain good academic record from 10th standard till graduation.

The admission of the candidates depends upon the marks secured in the entrance examination. After that candidates have to appear for group discussion followed by personal interview and some top institutes conducts a written aptitude test to select the eligible candidates for admission.

The fee structure for MBA course may differ according to different institutes however, in general the fees ranges from Rs. 3,00,000/- to Rs. 3,50,000/- and it can be paid in 4 installments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?