22nd May 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?

Hello,
I am a B.Com student of IGNOU and I want to know
how can I take admission in M.Com in Calcutta University?
What percentage of marks required for M.Com?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get admission for M.Con in calcutta university
  2. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in IGNOU? Can I pursue it from ASANSOL?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  5. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  6. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  7. Can I do M.A in English after doing BSc?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University if pursuing B.A. in IGNOU?
  10. How to take admission in calcutta university for M.Com? What is the percentage required?
  11. Admission in MSc in Calcutta University after passing BSc(General)? Percentage of marks required to get admission?
  12. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  13. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  14. What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?
  15. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  16. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for B.Com course in Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University?
29th May 2015, 10:34 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a B.Com student of IGNOU and I want to know
how can I take admission in M.Com in Calcutta University?
What percentage of marks required for M.Com?
Waiting for your response.
Being a B.Com student, you are eligible to apply for M.Com through Calcutta University. To get admission in M.Com in Calcutta University, you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Calcutta University. You're required to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level in order to get admission in M.Com through Calcutta University. Those candidates who belongs to reserved category can get relaxation in percentage up to 5% of marks.

Normally, the admission to M.Com course through the Calcutta University will be updated on the official website during the month of march/April. The applicants can get download the application from the official website with the prescribed fees.

Official website - www.caluniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?