3rd June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?

Hello,
I want to study full time MBA course. Can I get an Educational Loan without security for study MBA course? I have heard that security is mandatory. Please tell me I can get Education Loan without security?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA if studying BBA in IGNOU?
  3. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  4. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  6. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  7. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  10. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  13. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  16. What kind of Education Loan is provided to MBA aspirant?
  17. Percentage required in Graduation to apply for SBI Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
13th June 2015, 04:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?

Yes, security is mandatory irrespective of the amount of loan you take. You need to keep some amount in your account as security margin. For example, for loan below 4.5 lakhs it is 5% and for loan above 4.5 lakhs upto 7.5 lakhs it is 15%. For loan above 7.5 lakhs it is 20%.

Moreover, for loan above 7.5 lakhs, you need to keep some property such as land, vehicle or house as mortgage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?