21st July 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I enter in M.Tech mechanical after completing B.E in Karunya University

I had completed my be (eee) in karunya university, coimbatore, south india and i am working as operation engineer in power plant at kuwait. Please suggest me in which branch i can take or shall i enter in m.tech (mechanical). Awaiting your reply, since i am interested to join.

Related Questions:
  1. How good are the jobs prospects of Architecture course? How are the placements and how much is the salary?
  2. How good is Karunya University for Mechanical engineering?
  3. M.Sc physics admissions open -Dr.A.Kingson from Karunya University, India
  4. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to enter HAL after completing B.E Mechanical?
  6. Is it possible to enter Marine Engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical? Duration of the course and training centers providing the course?
  7. How may I get lateral entry in B.Tech? I've completed diploma with 55% marks from NTTF Jamshedpur
  8. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  9. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  10. Can I get Aerospace Engineering in Karunya University? I have scored 1199 rank in KEE
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  12. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  13. Is it good to study B.Tech ECE in Karunya University?
  14. List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?
  15. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  16. Previous years question papers of Karunya University?
  17. List of branches available in MS in Germany? I'm pursuing B.E(mechanical engineer) and want to enter university with IELTS
  18. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
30th November 2017, 01:38 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I enter in M.Tech mechanical after completing B.E in Karunya University

As you have done Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, the best streams for specialization in Master of Technology course are:

1. Signal Processing.

2. Digital Electronics.

3. Robotics.

4. Instrumentation and Control.

5. Embedded System.

6. High voltage engineering etc.

The admission in M.Tech is done through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. You can apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?