6th July 2016, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Which stream of MBA is best for my future after my completion of B.Com?

I want to know the clarity of MBA & it subjects & how they are useful to us in future for our growth & which college & which place is best for the study of MBA is better. Please let me know about this? Can you please provide me your advice soon?

7th July 2016, 05:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of MBA is best for my future after my completion of B.Com?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year master degree from any recognised university.

Yes, there are many courses available to pursue MBA such as Banking, Marketing, Finance, IT, Health, System etc..

But having B.Com as bachelor degree according to me for you banking or finance or Marketing will be the best possible options.

To get admission in it in better institutes such as IIM you have to appear and qualify in CAT entrance examination and after final selection you will be eligible for admission.
7th July 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream of MBA is best for my future after my completion of B.Com?

MBA is good if you are able to get admission in a top institution or university. On the basis of B.Com you can choose any stream between finance and marketing according to your interest. Most of the jobs after completion of MBA is related to these two fields.

There are other streams also like HR and Logistics which are also popular among students. Hence, perform well and choose the best college.
8th July 2016, 12:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the clarity of MBA & it subjects & how they are useful to us in future for our growth & which college & which place is best for the study of MBA is better. Please let me know about this? Can you please provide me your advice soon?
The MBA Finance is best for the candidates who studied B.Com. The scope for the Finance MBA is very high. If you study the course in a reputed Business Schools, then you can get a good job with high salary. If you cleared the B.Com with over 50% marks then you can join MBA Finance. In many institutions selection of candidates will be done through the all India entrance examinations (MAT/CAT/CMAT/JEMAT) followed by personal interview and group discussion. The next choice is MBA Marketing; the scope for the course is also high.
18th August 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best after m.com..MBA or Bed??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?