12th December 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in GATE being a B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am a student of B.Tech mechanical branch 2nd year.
i want to crack GATE. at this stage what should
i do for cracking GATE.
PLEASE ANSWER IN DETAIL.
THANK YOU!

14th December 2014, 06:58 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in GATE being a B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

Gate exam stands for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering which is conducted to Get Admission higher studies after Graduation Degree.

Now You are a 2nd Year students, you can crack Gate exam by applying following preparation tips:-

Normally 3 to 4 month of serious study will be sufficient for preparation.

First of all make a proper strategy before starting preparation of the examination.

You have to choose the subject and study as per the syllabus mentioned in the GATE brochure

You have to choose best books and read from standard Books.

You have to make your own notes, concepts, problem solving procedures.
14th December 2014, 05:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in GATE being a B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

It is good to see that you have well planned your future and want to start your preparation from now in order to achieve your goals. Since you are in the second year of engineering, so you are at the right stage to start the preparation of GATE Examination. Below some tips are mentioned to qualify for GATE.

- Subject knowledge and that too concept based knowledge is extremely important to succeed in GATE. You are in second year which is the beginning of your domain's main subjects and important subjects of GATE as well.
- Hence you should study all the subjects in your second year in detail. Refer to various books and get all your concepts cleared.
- You should solve numericals from various books and do an in-depth study now since you have ample time in your hand.
- The same should be done in your third year. In addition to this, you need to start solving problems from GATE reference books and also revise the second year stuffs.
- In the fourth year, you should take coaching and appear for various tests in the coaching centers to know your preparation and give a final touch to it accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?