21st July 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MTech in IIT through GATE?

Sir, I am studying BTech with Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore. Now I am in 3rd year and I want to do MTech in IIT. So, I want to start preparing for GATE wit Mechanical Engineering. I want to know how I can join IIT through GATE?

27th July 2020, 12:24 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MTech in IIT through GATE?

To study M.Tech (Master of Technology) degree course from any IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), you are required to qualify GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) held by IIT.

As per the current updates, from GATE 2021 even third year students are allowed for appearing in the same examination and therefore you can appear in the GATE 2021 if you prepare well in the remaining time.

For starting your preparation and guidance, you can join online or offline courses by MadeEasy, Gate Academy, or ACE Academy for your GATE preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?