10th January 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Is BA considered to be a graduation course or not?

Is BA consider to be a graduation course or not? I just have completed 12th standard and not really sure about it. So, can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response soon.

Related Questions:
  1. With respect to job opportunities which is better for me between B.Sc and Diploma? Which diploma course is suitable for me if secured 94% in 12th?
  2. Whether a degree from an open university considered as equivalent to 10+2+3?
  3. Is diploma course considered to be graduation or different? -- [New]
  4. Is physical science considered as a graduation subject in UPSC?
  5. Is CA IPCC considered to be equivalent to graduation?
  6. Is Diploma after 12th class considered as Graduation?
  7. Is it beneficial to do LLB along with another Graduation course? Is it considered as Graduation?
  8. Can I do MBA after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is diploma in computer science and engineering considered as graduation equivalent in government sector?
  10. How may i do a nursing course in which my B.Sc(chemistry,botany,zoology) will also get considered?? I don't want to do graduation in nursing
  11. Does MBBS course considered to be a graduation or not? Am I eligible for IAS if I have completed MBBS?
  12. How much importance is given in 10th and 12th to take admission through SNAP? Am I eligible for SNAP after scoring less than 50% in both?
  13. Will my PUC be of first class or second class with distinction?
  14. Is BA considered to be a graduation course or not?
  15. My BA graduation from EILLM is valid for government job?
  16. Can ICWA course be considered as a post graduation?
  17. Is CA IPCC considered equivalent to graduation
  18. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
11th January 2017, 05:51 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Is BA considered to be a graduation course or not?

B.A stands for Bachelor in Arts which is a graduation degree in the field of Arts.
It is a 3 year long course including 6 semesters in total. You must pass in all of them to be eligible for the degree of B.A.
You need not worry about the authenticity of the degree as long as the university or college or institute from which you are doing your B.A degree is UGC(Universal Grants Commission approved).
The degree itself is certified and approved nationally and also internationally in some countries but the institutes offering these degrees are sometimes not UGC approved rendering your degree null and void.
So check at ugc.ac.in website before opting to take a seat in that particular college.
11th January 2017, 02:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.A course is considered as a Graduation course. B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is a three-year Bachelor degree course in the field of Arts. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A course. Admissions in B.A course are offered through merit basis of 12th standard examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective university.
11th January 2017, 11:37 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes,B.A is an undergraduate course. The duration of the course is usually three years.

List of few colleges for B.A are given below:-

**J.K.B.K. College - Bachelor of Arts (Honours)

**Indira Gandhi National Tribal University - Bachelor of Arts in Honours

**Hoogly Mohsin College - Bachelor of Arts in English Honours

**Hindu Kanya College, Kapurthala - Bachelor of Arts in Honours

**Guskara Mahavidyalaya - Bachelor of Arts - Honours

**Govt. T.R.S.Autonomous College - Bachelor of Arts in Honour

**Govt. Rourkela Evening College - Bachelor of Arts Honours.
12th January 2017, 12:55 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts and generally it is three year undergraduate course.

Yes it is equivalent to graduation degree and after completion of course you will be eligible to appear for entrance examination for admission in master degree or to appear for competitive examination for recruitment in jobs.
12th January 2017, 01:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

BA stands for Bachelor of Arts.

B.A. General or Bachelor of Arts is an undergraduate course.

The duration of this course is three years.

For Bachelor of Arts course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

Yes, Bachelor of Arts considered to be a graduation course.
13th January 2017, 05:39 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Yes, BA is considered to be a graduation course.
B.A is an undergraduate course. It stands for Bachelor of Arts.Duration of the course is 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?