7th January 2016, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed. from Singhania University considered for Central Teacher eligibility test?

I have b.ed from Singhania University and now wants to apply for the central teacher eligibility test. But someone has told me that my B.ed certificate is not valid for the test. Is it true?

From -- md. Afif mallick (kolkata, wb)

7th January 2016, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed. from Singhania University considered for Central Teacher eligibility test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have b.ed from Singhania University and now wants to apply for the central teacher eligibility test. But someone has told me that my B.ed certificate is not valid for the test. Is it true?

From -- md. Afif mallick (kolkata, wb)
You have completed B.Ed from Singhania University so you are eligible for CTET exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
7th January 2016, 09:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed. from Singhania University considered for Central Teacher eligibility test?

Singhania University is established by the Government of Rajasthan, under Ordinance 6 of 2007.

The university is recognized by the University of Grants Commission (UGC) as per section 2f of UGC Act 1956.

The candidate who completed their B.Ed from this university are eligible to write the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).

As you have completed your graduation in B.Ed, you can apply for CTET to become teacher for the classes VI-VIII (Elementary stage).
8th January 2016, 12:17 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, B.Ed from Singhania University is considered for Central Teacher Eligibility test.
Singhania University is UGC recognised.

Eligibility for CTET:
  • Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation.
  • Candidate must have passed Bachelor in Education degree.
  • There is relaxation of 5% marks to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
8th January 2016, 09:17 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, Singhania University of Rajasthan is a recognised university under UGC. So, your certificate is valid.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE twice every year and to appear for examination the eligibility is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university with at least 50% aggregate.

Candidate must have B.Ed from a recognised university.

So, if you have above qualification, you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.cbse.nic.in
12th April 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Is b e d from Singhania University is applicable for the job of Orissa Government teachers
7th January 2020, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

is B.Ed from Singhania university and after clearing CTET exam, am i eligible for KVS vacancies?
23rd February 2020, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am swapna i am doing B.Ed 2nd Year in Singhania Universitty can i attempt CTET exam this year in july. Can i go for Paper 2 or paper 1. I have done Diploma and B.A. My mail id [email protected]
10th November 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed. from Singhania University considered for Central Teacher eligibility test-
15th November 2022, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I work in cbsc schools with singhaniya B.Ed certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?