29th December 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed, if got less than 50% marks in graduation as well as MA?

Respected Sir & Madam, I have completed my graduation in general stream and secured 37% marks and after that I have done M.A in political science and secured 40% marks. After looking at the above statement, I come to know that I can't do B.Ed in such a less %. So, please throw some light on the other options which I can go through.

29th December 2016, 03:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed, if got less than 50% marks in graduation as well as MA?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The academic qualification required for Bachelor of education is bachelor's degree from any recognized institute with minimum of 50% marks in it.

You have got only 37% marks in graduation and there is no other option for candidates who do not meet minimum percentage criteria to apply for B.Ed entrance exam. You cannot pursue Bachelor of Education course. You can pursue bachelor's degree once more and secure 50% marks or more to apply for B.Ed course.

If you are working person, you can pursue bachelor's degree in distance mode from any Distance education council approved university like IGNOU, SMU etc.
29th December 2016, 06:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed, if got less than 50% marks in graduation as well as MA?

Yes, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed minimum bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

There is no other option to get admission in bachelor degree.
29th December 2016, 11:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidate who are interested to become a teacher can pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course. The minimum eligibility to pursue the course is a bachelor's degree in arts/commerce/science stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. But, you cannot get admission to pursue B.Ed with such percentage of marks in graduation. And I am sorry to say that there is no scope for you to pursue the B.Ed course.
30th December 2016, 12:50 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*There is no chance at all to pursue Bachelor of Education if you have less than 50% marks in bachelor's degree. There is no other option through which you can go through for applying to B.Ed course.

*You are not eligible for B.Ed with 37% marks in graduation. You will have to re pursue graduation in any other stream to secure 50% and then apply for entrance exam of Bachelor of Education course.
30th December 2016, 08:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir & Madam, I have completed my graduation in general stream and secured 37% marks and after that I have done M.A in political science and secured 40% marks. After looking at the above statement, I come to know that I can't do B.Ed in such a less %. So, please throw some light on the other options which I can go through.
Your graduation and masters degree marks is below 50% so you are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
19th February 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Mam I have done my m.com with 57 percent marks but I scored less than 50 percent in graduation.. Am I eligible for b.ed
31st October 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected Concern, I could complete my B.A. in Economics with only 42%, but did complete my P.G.D.M. with 74% and am pursuing my M.A. in English again. is there any possibility of pursuing B.Ed with these degrees or do I have to gain 50% marks in B.A. and then only think further.
24th November 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Respect concerned, I could complete my graduation level in general stream and percentage is 43 marks and I have done M. A Sociology from 57 percent .so ,please throw some suggestions to B.ed admission please and please sir/ Mam
7th April 2018, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for B.ed if i have less percentage in B.A and more percentage in M.A?
5th May 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation n pursued 47% in b.com n I have teaching experience but I heard for b.ed it should be above 50% is there any other option for b.ed or else I can do from other university?
3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done D.EL.ED with 75% can these marks taken for doing b.ed ??? I got less marks in graduation. So can i get admission on the basis of D.El.ED.
4th June 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done my Graduation with 40% marks and Masters with 60% marks. Being a teacher for last 14 years I want to complete the B.Ed as per NCTE regulations for teachers. Since I have 40% in B.A. will I be eligible for B.ed. and even if I passed the B.Ed will it be recongised by NCTE or others because of my 40%. Looking forward for your reply.Thank you.
12th June 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

If I have done post graduation with 53% marks and b.ed with 64% marks and n.t.t of one year but i do have 45% marks in graduation.can I apply for ctet for that
5th July 2018, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I did not get 50 Percentage Mark in B.A but I got 50 percentage in M.A ,I have completed B.ed ,I am a general candidate,so now tell me for which post of ssc I am applicable?
2nd August 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have not 50% marks in graduation but I have 61% marks in M.sc so I am pursuing B.ed degree. But now sir I mostly need minimum 50% in graduation. Is it possible pursuing 2nd time pursuing graduation degree after b.ed in any mode?
6th September 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured 80% in BSE,Odisha ,72% in CHSE(PCMB),Odisha,But unfortunately My mark in B.Sc(Mathematics) is 39.16% in aggregate.Now i am doing M.Sc in computer science.Am I eligible to be a lecturer in odisha (or) suggest the best carrier option for me.
5th November 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation with 40% but M.A with 50%.am I eligible for doing B.ed.Assit me
1st December 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation with 42% marks and completed my post graduation with 55% marks can I do b.ed
24th December 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have less persentage in BA (44%) and in MA.(sociology) 61%. So what should I do. Please tell me Can I do BED.
13th February 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

If i have less than 50 marks in bachelor degree but 55% in masters can i do b.ed on pg level
27th April 2019, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for b.ed ? I got more than 50 % in b.com but less than 50% in m.com?
14th May 2019, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam , I'm a inform teacher since 18 years but sir I have not 50% in degree course and I also done my D.el.ed can I do b.ed ?
1st July 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

From where have you done your ma in political science?
1st July 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

From where have you done your ma in political science?
21st August 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I have 44 percentage in graduation and 49percentage in m.com 55 percentage in mba.did i was eligiable for b.ed or not
16th March 2020, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have only 47% marks in my BA and I want to do ma eng from ncweb (non-college women education bored ) am I eligible for this course.
4th February 2021, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have only 49.5% in graduation b.com and got 58% in master m.com ,i want to do b.ed will i be eligible for b.ed
30th May 2021, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have 44 percent in my M.com and I want to do B.Ed but it requires above 50 percent marks to get admission in B.Ed%u2026 what should I do now ???
21st June 2021, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in 2013 with 49% i can't apply mba with this mark. I want to increase my mark to 50% is there any way for that?
3rd September 2021, 01:17 AM
Minal F

For B.ed ,

Candidates must have a graduate degree with minimum 50 to 55%marks and for post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?