5th January 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MDS in USA without giving any entrance tests?

Hello,

My friend has completed her BDS from India and now she wants to do MDS from USA and do not want to appear for any test like GRE, TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS or anyother test if have. So is that possible?

Deepika

15th January 2015, 01:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MDS in USA without giving any entrance tests?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to do MDS in USA without entrance exams. Most of the US universities take admission through entrance exams and hence entrance exam is a must. The universities who take admission through consultants or their representative bodies also ask for atleast English eligibility tests - TOEFL/IELTS since it is a requisite for student visa of USA. Hence your friend needs to appear in entrance exam without which it is not possible to do MDS in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?