25th February 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to do MDS in USA for BDS Doctor?

Hello all
I have completed my bds in india.
i would like to do my mds in usa.
what are the entrance exams i need to qualify?
please reply as soon as possible
with regards

17th March 2018, 01:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to do MDS in USA for BDS Doctor?

As you saying you have completed BDS in India and want to pursue Master of Dental Surgery/Science course from USA. In order to pursue MDS from an American University you need to appear for Integrated National Board Dental Examination(INDBE). Also you need to appear for English proficiency test(IELTS/TOEFL/PTE) because you belongs to Non-English speaking country. Once you clear both of these tests you can apply for MDS course.

Entrance requirements for MDS course in American university:-
> You must have been admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized university.
> You must need to appear for English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/CPE/PTE.

These are the best universities in United States offering MDS course:-
> University of Bridgeport
> University of Kentucky
> University at Buffalo
> Virginia Commonwealth University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?