11th November 2016, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc fashion technology and its fee structure?

I want to do M.Sc in fashion technology. I belong to BPL category and the fee structure is very high which is out of my capability. I am interested in joining the college. Can you please tell me, what is the process and which scholarships are available for student?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  2. What is the fee structure per semester for Diploma in Fashion Technology?
  3. What is the fee structure of Indian Institute of Fashion Technology
  4. Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?
  5. What is the fee structure for fashion technology in PSG college of Technology through counseling?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Fashion Technology? I have done MSc in Fashion technology with 73%
  7. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  8. How many seats are available for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Fee structure of this course?
  9. What is the fee structure for fashion and media makeup in Pearl Academy of Fashion? How to prepare for the interview test?
  10. How to do PG in fashion designing from NIFT Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  11. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  12. What is the fee structure of fashion technology degree course for 3 years in Tamilnadu
  13. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  14. Fee structure for PG in Fashion Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure for B.Sc in Fashion Technology in MPGI in Kanpur?
  16. When the admission of B.A.(Fashion Design) will be started in Galgotias University? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it? -- [New]
  18. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
12th November 2016, 04:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc fashion technology and its fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Sc in fashion technology. I belong to BPL category and the fee structure is very high which is out of my capability. I am interested in joining the college. Can you please tell me, what is the process and which scholarships are available for student?

The admission to M.Sc Fashion Technology is open to students who have completed their Graduation -3 year full time in Engineering/ Architecture/ Design/ art or a professional diploma in Design. The admission will be done on the basis of the student’s performance in the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) followed by an Interview. The course is available in the following institutions;

- GD Goenka School of Fashion & Design - Official Website

- PSG College of Technology - Official Website

- Madras Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

- The fees for the course is Rs 1,22,500 per semester at GD Goenka School of Fashion & Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?