28th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career as a Food Technologist?

Respected sir,

I am studying in 11th science with PCB. I want to make a career in food science as a Food Technoligist. So please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become an Agricultural officer if I am a food technologist?
  2. How to become Food Technologist? Is it valuable to have M.Tech degree in Food Science?
  3. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technologist after B.Tech? What is the value of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  4. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  5. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Job changeover for Food Technologist from Fruits & Vegetable Industry to something else?
  7. How can I pursue MSc Pharmaceutical Technologist programme abroad?
  8. Companies which offer jobs in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much salary will I get after completing BSc Biotech degree from Bangalore University and also doing HPCL training program? In which companies can I get the job?
  10. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  12. What to do after MSc Electronics?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  14. How should I join MSc as distance learning course? How to make a career as quality assurance?
  15. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  16. Which are the colleges offering MSc food technology? Can I still enter into the field of food technology as my career?
  17. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Food and Nutrition) candidate?
  18. What should I do to make a career in Astronomy or any other space related course?
29th September 2015, 05:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to make a career as a Food Technologist?

You need to pursue the course of B.Sc in Food Technology after the completion of your Class 12 Board Examination.
Once you are able to do this you need to apply for the Job of a Food Technologist.
Once you are able to get a job as a Food Technologist you will be able to make a career as a Food Technologist.
30th September 2015, 01:21 AM
rituja mukherjee

Career option as a Food technologist is quite prosperous with the increase in Food processing units through out the world. The predominant task of Food technologist is to determine whether any particular ular process has been carried on in the specified manner. It also extends to checking for alteration of Food to be processed. He has to ensure the quality of raw materials along with story and hygiene. Food technologists are absorbed by food whole slers,hospitals, catering establishments, retailres, etc. Since you wish to make this as a career option then you have to take
B.Sc or b.tech in Food and Technology.
1st October 2015, 07:15 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After completing your class 12th, you need to opt the course which is B.Sc in Food Technology. After completing B.Sc in Food Technology apply for the job as a Food technologist. After getting the job you will be able to make a career in Food Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?