18th June 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Job changeover for Food Technologist from Fruits & Vegetable Industry to something else?

Hi I have done B.E. in Food Engineering and presently working in Fruits and Vegetable industry for 3 years.I am looking for a new job preferably in Delhi or Bangalore areas.Kindly let me know any vacancies.

Thanks & Regards

Job Seeker

Related Questions:
  1. How to do government job in food sector after doing B.Tech food technology with 1 year experience in quality assurance department in food industry
  2. CBSE Class 12 Vegetable Culture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. What should I do to become an Agricultural officer if I am a food technologist?
  4. How to get a job in Food Industry after B.tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technologist after B.Tech? What is the value of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  6. How to get a job in food industry? I am a PG student from Biotechnology
  7. List of top 10 core companies in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any scope of getting a job in software industry for a Food Tech and Biochemical Engineering student?
  9. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
  10. List of jobs available for a M.Sc(Microbiology) graduate in Tamilnadu? fields like Pharma industry, food industry, science field or microbiology related job is preferred
  11. How to do correspondence studies if I am employee in food industry
  12. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  13. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  14. How to get a job in event management after doing BSc fashion technologist
  15. Future career after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
  16. How to do training from Alcohol Industry? I am a B.Tech in food technology
  17. How to work in food industry or bewerage industry
  18. List of the companies offering training? I have done MSc Biochemistry
1st October 2017, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job changeover for Food Technologist from Fruits & Vegetable Industry to something else?

You can create a profile on various online job portals and upload your updated CV to get interview calls based on your preference. There are even job consultants available in Delhi and Bangalore.

You just need to have a good CV to get a interview call. Performance in the interview and your credentials will decide your fate for selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?