24th June 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Automation and Robotics) seats are available in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MTech in Automation and Robotics from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available to study MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  3. Fee expenses of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  4. Course structure of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  5. When the PhD application form of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will be out? How they select for PhD?
  6. Procedure to get APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 92.91% in 10th and 87.54% in 12th?
  7. How many seats are available for engineering courses in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU)?
  8. Is there any reservation for female candidate from Schedule Caste category to get a seat in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  9. How to become a best Engineer?
  10. How much rank is required to get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU?
  11. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring UPTU rank of 20591?
  12. Is JIIT Sector 62 better or NIET greater noida?
  13. Is Lucknow Institute of Technology is AICTE approved or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after doing diploma 3rd year from UP Polytechnic
  15. Can I appear for UPTU job if i am a residence of UP?
  16. List of Government colleges for a candidate with 7139 General rank and 713 Girl category rank in UPSEE?
  17. How to get admission in colleges of Ghaziabad after scoring 190000 rank?
  18. List of scholarships available for BE second year student
15th July 2018, 08:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Automation and Robotics) seats are available in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

** M.Tech. Automation & Robotics or Master of Technology in Automation & Robotics is a two-year postgraduate Mechanical engineering program.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** As per my knowledge, the M.Tech(Automation and Robotics) seats are available in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University is 12.

For more information you can visit at the official website: https://aktu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?