9th July 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Is JIIT Sector 62 better or NIET greater noida?

please tell me is jiit better than.... akgec;galgotias;kiet;abes or not.... and also do tell me the order amongst them

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is better JSS or JIIT?
  2. Which is between KN Modi Ghaziabad, NIET Greater Noida for MCA course?
  3. In which college could I get in mechanical engineering after writing EAMCET?
  4. Do we get UP degree after doing B.Tech from JIIT Noida? Disadvantages over Delhi Degree? IP colleges or JIIT Noida?
  5. Can I get CS or IT at JiIT Noida after scoring 59826 rank in AIEEE? Can I get JSS Noida?
  6. Difference between B.Tech and Dual Degree at JIIT Noida Sector 62?
  7. What is the current status of JIIT Noida?
  8. List of institutes along with their details, offering summer training in Lucknow for B.Tech CSE students?
  9. List of colleges in Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad I can apply for with UPTU rank 93000 and OBC rank 31000? Can I get ABES, ABES-II, RKGIT, IMS, NIET, AKG, KEC, IEC or ITS with this rank?
  10. Can I get private college after scoring 42000 rank in OBC category?
  11. Can I get admission in ABES Ghaziabad, IMS Ghaziabad, Galgotia, NIET Greater Noida, MIET Meerut, JSS, AKG after scoring 52039(GN), 16694(BC), 1509(AF), 644(BCAF)?
  12. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU? My rank in UPTU is 786 in general and 60 in SC category -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in NIET Noida? List of the best colleges
  14. Which is better college for B.Tech Mechanical engineering between Chandigarh University and NIET Noida?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Tech course from JIIT Noida?
  16. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  17. How to get the form of B.A admissions?
  18. When will interviews will start for post of TGT/PRT in Noida-Greater Noida?
13th September 2016, 06:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is JIIT Sector 62 better or NIET greater noida?

All the colleges which you have listed here comes under APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. It is the state technical University of Uttar Pradesh. The admission in all these colleges is given on basis of UPSEEE, JEE Main and 15% seats come under Management quota.

The order of best colleges is:

1. Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology.

2. Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College.

3. Galgotias Institute of Technology.

4. ABES Engineering College.

5. JIIT, Sector 62.

6. Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology.

You can get admission in KIET or AKGEC as these are the best colleges in National Capital Region.
18th July 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

In my opinion above answer is fake
In my opinion best private college in north india is jiit noida which does'nt comes under uptu .All the other mentioned college stands nowhere near jiit noida
19th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

You are wrong NIET and JIIT have no difference in placement 3.65 average package in NIET and 3.85 in JIIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?