6th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Cyber Security) seats are available in Raksha Shakti University?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MTech in Cyber Security from Raksha Shakti University. So, I want to know that how many seats are there for this course in this university. Please tell me asap.

5th May 2018, 05:45 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many MTech(Cyber Security) seats are available in Raksha Shakti University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study MTech in Cyber Security from Raksha Shakti University. So, I want to know that how many seats are there for this course in this university. Please tell me asap.

There are 40 seats available for an MTech Cyber Security course in Raksha Shakti University. Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). Candidates with BE or BTech in Computer Science / IT / ECE / ICT / Electronics / MSc (Computer Science) or MCA are eligible to study the MTech Cyber Security course in Raksha Shakti University. Candidates can find the details about the course in the Raksha Shakti University website link given Click Here
7th May 2018, 08:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Cyber Security) seats are available in Raksha Shakti University?

Number of seats available for M.Tech in Cyber Security course in Raksha Shakti University:

Total Number of seats for this M.Tech in Cyber Security course - 20 seats

Hence, the total number of seats available for pursuing this course in Raksha Shakti University are 20. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing this course is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electronics and Communication or Information Technology or Information and Communication Technology or Electronics or MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science or M.Sc in Information Technology with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

Click here for More Detailed Information
8th May 2018, 10:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

M.Tech Cyber Security is a master's degree course which is offered by Raksha Shakti University and has course duration of 2 years. The total number of seats for the course is limited to 20. For more details you can contact the university at the given details:

Add: Camp Road, New Mental Corner, Behind Civil Corner, Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380016
Phone: 079 2268 4222
Web: http://www.rsu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?