18th March 2012, 06:12 PM
avijit sahoo

How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?

1) how many seats have reserved for other university in barwan university and Vidyasagar University for B.ed in this year?
2) what are eligibilities required for .B.ed
3) How much the total course course fees?
4) When I will get the Admission form and last date of submission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  2. Date of B.Ed entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com?
  4. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  5. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  6. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? How to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Deadline for application and date of exam for CET 2011?
  8. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  9. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do B.Ed from CMJ university Shillong
  11. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  12. M.Com forms for DU? since my percentage is low can I take admission through sports quota there?
  13. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  15. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed?
  16. Is the B.Ed degree from Singhania University valid for government jobs and other government purposes?
  17. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  18. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University?
20th June 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?

how many seats are available for b.ed in du ?
27th April 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?

How many seats are reserved for obc for b. com in du? and what is the cutoff?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?