26th July 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee structure of MTech(Chemical Technology) in IIT-Hyderabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to join IIT-Hyderabad for MTech(Chemical Technology) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  2. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  3. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  4. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  5. What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course?
  6. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Mathematics & Computing) in Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala?
  7. What is the fees for different universities in M.Phil in Environmental Science?
  8. Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  9. Course duration and fee structure of BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology in Exterior Interiors Ltd. Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. Which one is better between Aakash and Deeksha in Hyderabad for IIT preparation? Are there any other Institutions for IIT JEE in Hyderabad?
  12. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  13. Which is the best college to do engineering graduation? How long and how much fees they will ask for?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to become an Astronaut and Fee Structure of the course in IIT
  16. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Psychology & Mental Health after MA in Psychology? What is the fee structure and duration to do it? List of universities providing this course in Hyderabad?
  18. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
21st August 2018, 05:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee structure of MTech(Chemical Technology) in IIT-Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join IIT-Hyderabad for MTech(Chemical Technology) program. Can I know about the fee structure of this course and the course duration as well. Thank you!

The course duration of MTech Chemical Engineering in IIT Hyderabad is two years.

Fee expenses of MTech Chemical Engineering in IIT Hyderabad are as follows:

For session, 2018-2019, the fee is Rs 25,000 per course credit. Students have to register for 36-40 course credits.

One time Administrative Fee – Rs 1,00,000 at the time of joining

Candidates can find the details in the IIT Hyderabad website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?