17th February 2017, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Courses available after B.Sc with Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology? Should I go for a government sector job after it?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc with Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology. Which course I can study after it? Should I go for a government sector job after it?

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented course after BSc. Zoology hons
  2. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?
  3. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  5. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  6. What are the job oriented courses after BSc Zoology?
  7. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  9. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  10. Which are the best M.Sc courses?
  11. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  12. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. What are the courses which would help me to get a better job in future?
  14. Can I get government/semi/public sector job after doing BSc Chemistry and MBA marketing
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  16. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  17. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  18. What should I do after BSc Chemistry? Is there any job in government sector?
19th February 2017, 01:34 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Courses available after B.Sc with Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology? Should I go for a government sector job after it?

After completion of B.Sc Biotechnology, you can try both Governments and Private jobs.

List of Government Jobs are as follows:

* Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council
* National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
* Indian Institute of Soil Science
* National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience
* Birla Institute of Technology and Science

Private Jobs are as follows:

* Pharmaceuticals Industry
* Healthcare sector
* Chemical Industry and Research sector

Courses available after B.sc Biotechnology:

* Master of Technology in Biotechnology
* Integrated PhD courses
* Master of Philosophy in Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Applied Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Zoology (Animal Biotechnology)
* Master of Science in Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Industrial Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Marine Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Medical Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Plant Biotechnology
* PhD in biological sciences
* Ph.D. Biotechnology
20th February 2017, 12:04 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses available after B.Sc with Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology? Should I go for a government sector job after it?

>> If you want to study further i will recommend you to do Master degree in Zoology.
>> Doing master degree from good college will also help in getting good job.
>> You can also try for both government and private sector jobs as per notification.
>> In pharma sector you have a bright scope and good salary.
>> In government job you should try in Forest department, Eco conservative team planning commission, oil sector .
>> Notification of all above jobs are available on Employment paper publish on your state. Kindly fill all the form only on online mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?