7th November 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Post Graduation in a subsidiary subject of graduation?

sir,
can we do our post graduation
from our subsidiary subject of graduation?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

15th December 2014, 11:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Post Graduation in a subsidiary subject of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
can we do our post graduation
from our subsidiary subject of graduation?
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Eligibility Criteria:
  • To do Master degree first of all you need to be a graduate . Minimum 60% of marks needs to be secured at UG level to pursue this course.
  • Even final year students about to sit for the final exam or awaiting the result of their final exam can also sit for this exam.
  • The most important criteria by the way is to have mathematics at 10+2 level or at UG level.
  • No age criteria is applicable as such so you have the full freedom to do this course whenever your heart desires.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?