20th July 2010, 01:05 PM
sushil pawar

Is there any MDS course in USA/UK? Can we practice in India after doing the course?

Hi, i had 1 thng to ask, is ther any mds course in usa/ uk., and after doing that can i be able to perform my practice in india....or i hav to gv any entrance before returning to india., which i thnk is tough exam....?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any MDS course in USA/UK? Can we practice in India after doing the course?
  2. How can I practice directly in Abroad after completing MDS in Dental Surgery in Orthodontics from India?
  3. What is the procedure to get permission to practice in Australia after MDS?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  5. Requirements to practice MDS(Conservative & Endodontics) in US?
  6. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  7. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  8. Job in Germany after MDS from India?
  9. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  10. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  11. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  12. Scope of MDS in Hongkong after doing it from India? Procedure of getting an academic teacher job in Hongkong?
  13. Options and courses after completing BDS except MDS?
  14. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career options left after completing BDS except MDS or Clinical Practice?
  16. What is the duration of doing MDA in USA after completion of BDS in India? -- [New]
  17. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in India?
  18. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
1st June 2011, 06:30 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any MDS course in USA/UK? Can we practice in India after doing the course?

After completing the bachelor degree ,you can get chance for master in dental science in UK/USA.

there are some institutions in UK providing the master then you have to give your 100% in UK as well as India after returning .
You can get opportunities in India for practicing,there should not need any extra examination in India.
14th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any MDS course in USA/UK? Can we practice in India after doing the course?

WHAT IS D CRITERIA OF GET ADMISSION FOR SUCH A COURSE ????
24th June 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

what instituation as u above mentioned give the name of institution
13th July 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi...i want to study MDS in UK...can u plz tell me about the entrance xams..and universities which offer these courses..and i would like to know about the expenses..
15th July 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

uk universities
8th August 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a bds graduate want to study mds in uk,so can u plz tell me about colleges offering the mds course and also the branch,location,affilation and also the fee struture???
13th May 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

can be practice in india after doing mds in uk
31st August 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any MDS course in USA/UK? Can we practice in India after doing the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?