26th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How much GATE score we should have to get admission for M.Tech in MIT?

Sir/Mam,

I am perusing b.tech. how much gate score I have to achieve for any not for m.tech?
Please sir help me.. send me info if any you have. What are the possibilities for getting the admission now? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
27th June 2016, 01:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much GATE score we should have to get admission for M.Tech in MIT?

There is no such fixed percentage requirement mentioned for admission in the above mentioned course and Institution. The cut-off keeps on changing each yea and therefore it is not quite possible to provide you the exact information on the same. Therefor,e I would request you to kindly prepare well for your examination and I am sure you will be able to do score well in your examination and will be most eligible to get admission in the course ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?