14th July 2011, 06:05 PM
libi.riyaz

Will the GATE score help me to get admission for Ph.D after M.Tech Electronics? What is the admission criteria?

i am doing my mtech in electronics
i want to know will the gate score help me to get admssn for phd

wich are the admission critereas

Related Questions:
  1. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  2. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  3. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  4. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech?
  5. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  6. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  8. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in IIT, Bombay? -- [New]
  10. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  11. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  12. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  14. Am I eligible for giving JRF NET December exam after doing B.Tech biotech?
  15. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  16. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GATE for study PhD in IIT? Can I get admission through NET?
  18. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
6th November 2011, 03:34 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will the GATE score help me to get admission for Ph.D after M.Tech Electronics? What is the admission criteria?

dear friend,

GATE score mainly help to take admission into master degree Courses after B.tech.
so if you go for PHD courses then apply with a separate form.
so
best of luck.
19th March 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will the GATE score help me to get admission for Ph.D after M.Tech Electronics? What is the admission criteria?

Will I gate score 280 to get admission in m.tech. electronics ? What is the admissions criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?