26th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing M.Tech course?

Hello Everyone.....

I am Chandini.....I got 3353 rank in PGCETin EC stream... I want to do M.tech full time degree.. I belong to BC-A and had no reembrusement....

Plz help me what would be the fee structure for M.tech and please guige me a clg suitable to my rank.....

I am planning to do my M.Tech while continouing with the Job....

Plze help me to choose a college which is helpful......

Thanks a lot in advance..........

Awaiting for your help.....

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of mtech through PGECET -- [Most Discussed]
  2. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  3. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate? -- [New]
  6. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  7. Fee structure for M.Tech. course in IITs?
  8. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  9. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGECET?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. Which are the different colleges for M.Tech in which I can get without GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  12. What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?
  13. Is it good to do M.Tech CS branch from India or Abroad? Common fee structure for M.Tech in Foreign and India?
  14. What is the KIIT fee structure? I am from SC category
  15. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune?
  16. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  17. What is the fee structure for M.Tech through PGCET counseling?
  18. Is IGNOU offering M.Tech through correspondence? What is the fee structure?
27th June 2016, 08:14 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing M.Tech course?

Fee structure followed for doing M.Tech course in govt. colleges:-

• One Time Payment : Rs 2250
  • Semester Fees :Rs 20000
  • Deposits (Refundable):Rs 2500
  • Placement fees: Rs 2500 (optional)

The course fee will be higher for private colleges than govt. colleges.
27th June 2016, 02:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing M.Tech course?

As you have not mentioned the names of any such college, so it is not quite possible for me to provide you the exact details of the fee structure. Moreover, it cannot be predicted as to which college you might be getting admission without the cut-off marks being released. However, below I have mentioned the names of some of the colleges you might apply for admission.

As per the fee is concerned, normally in college the fee structure is somewhat in between Rs. 80,000/- 1,00,000/- apart from the mess fee.

> Government College of Engineering and Ceramic Technology
Address: 73, Abinash Chandra Banerjee Lane, Beleghata, Kolkata, West Bengal 700010

> National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Address: Mahatma Gandhi Rd, A-Zone, Durgapur, West Bengal 713209
Phone: 0343 254 6397

> Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Address: P.O.Botanic Garden, Shalimar, Howrah, West Bengal 711103
Phone: 033 2668 4562

> Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
Phone: 03222 255 221

> Chandigarh University
Address: National Highway 95, Chandigarh-Ludhiana Highway, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140413
Phone: 1603051003
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?