6th December 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?

hello
what is the minimum gre score
needed, to do M.S abroad?
Is any criteria of previous
classes scores also needed.
thnx in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  4. Minimum percentage of marks in GRE to study M.S or M.Tech in abroad?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  6. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  7. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  8. Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?
  9. Does GRE Exam necessary for getting admission in Abroad? Required marks for passing out GRE Exam?
  10. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  11. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  13. Percentage required to be eligible for MS in Abroad?
  14. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  15. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  16. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  17. How much marks are required to study in abroad/ Which are the entrance exams?
  18. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
7th December 2014, 05:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?

There is no specific minimum score required in GRE examination to study MS in Abroad. But, you need to qualify GRE examination to be eligible to pursue MS in Abroad. Candidates who have completed Graduation or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS in Abroad by appearing for GRE and IELTS examination. It is best to have more than 60% marks in Graduation degree to get admission in foreign universities for puruing MS course in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?