2nd November 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are needed to get JRF from ICAR?

I have no knowledge about icar JRF scheme. So tell me how much marks will entitle me to get JRF from ICAR?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  2. What should I do to get the best college in ICAR JRF?
  3. Eligibility to appear in DBT-JRF and ICAR-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech?
  4. Any chance to get Non JRF in South Indian ICAR college after scoring 628 in ICAR?
  5. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  6. What is the syllabus for ICAR JRF in plant breeding?
  7. ICAR-JRF question paper of Forestry
  8. Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of ICAR-JRF(Fishery)? From where I will download the application form?
  9. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  10. Previous 10 years ICAR JRF veterinary science papers
  11. Procedure to apply and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF(Agriculture)?
  12. How much rank is needed in ICAR exam to get a seat in ICAR exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  14. Last 10 years question papers of ICAR JRF for Horticulture
  15. When the notification for ICAR-JRF Animal Science will be released? Syllabus of ICAR-JRF Animal Science?
  16. When the notification of ICAR-JRF(Plant Science) will be released? Syllabus and tips to prepare for ICAR-JRF?
  17. When the notification of ICAR-JRF(Plant Science) will be released? Syllabus and tips to prepare for ICAR-JRF?
  18. When the notification of ICAR-JRF for admission in Ph.D(Agriculture) will be released? Examination date of ICAR-JRF in Delhi?
29th July 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get JRF from ICAR?

How much marks are needed to get JRF from ICAR in entomology...as I am a general candidate from UPS
2nd July 2019, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are needed to get JRF from ICAR?

How much marks is needed to get jrf entomology seat in general
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?