17th January 2017, 11:17 AM
Rekha P K

How to pursue CA Correspondence course after completing B.Com? Which College is the best for CA?

Respected Sir, My Sister has completed B.Com 2 years back and now she wants to join CA course under Correspondence please so I want to know how to pursue CA Correspondence course after completing B.Com? Which College is the best for CA in Mysore? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do CA with B.Com from DU?
  2. Can I pursue B.Ed from Correspondence after 12 years of completing B.Ed (44.4%)?
  3. Is it necessary to get 30% marks in each subject of CPT exam?
  4. Is CA with BCom (through correspondence) good enough to get into IIM?
  5. Which correspondence course and from which University should I pursue my Degree course that will help me get a Visa of Canada and Australia?
  6. Can I pursue BE correspondence after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which colleges in Gujarat offers BE correspondence course?
  7. Is it possible to pursue 2nd PUC from Correspondence after completing 1st PUC from Regular?
  8. How can I pursue MBA in HR Correspondence course? Which College offers this course and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  9. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  10. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com? Which College is best for pursuing B.Ed course?
  13. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What should I do after completing B.Com in correspondence with 48% aggregate
  15. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
  16. Can I do B.Com correspondence after completing 10th?
  17. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?
  18. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
20th January 2017, 08:26 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue CA Correspondence course after completing B.Com? Which College is the best for CA?

CA is the distance education so candidates need to enroll themselves through the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India.The candidate is eligible to apply anytime for CPT(Common Proficiency Test) when he/she pass his/her class 10, but the candidate can give the exam only when he/she have passed their class 12.
27th September 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue CA Correspondence course after completing B.Com? Which College is the best for CA?

Dear sir, I have did my MBA(Marketing) in 2009 now i want to join CA under correspondence course please suggest me what to do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?