14th November 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering 2 years back. I want to study further but with condition to not attend the class as my parents wish. I want to obtain a degree so I want to know can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  2. Can I pursue BE correspondence after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which colleges in Gujarat offers BE correspondence course?
  3. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can a Civil Engineering student pursue LLB Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission?
  6. Can I get admission in BE Architecture after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to pursue M.S Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (general)?
  10. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT?
  11. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  12. Is it possible to pursue Interior Designing course after completing Civil Engineering?
  13. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  14. Can I study correspondence B.E./B.Tech along with job after completion of Diploma Civil?
  15. Can I pursue Bachelor in LAW after completing SSLC, Diploma in Civil Engineering and BE in Civil Engineering?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  17. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  18. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
25th November 2016, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes, you can pursue graduation through correspondence, if you are not interested in attending classes. IGNOU offers degree courses through distance mode and any class 12th or diploma holder can get admission and study at their own convenience.

If you are looking for correspondence civil engineering degree, then you have to look for AMIE which is the only option. B.Tech being an AICTE approved course, needs you to attend regular classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?