23rd August 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue PG in regular despite of completing Graduation through correspondence?

Can i pursue PG in regular despite of completing Graduation through correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. can i pursue full time mba by doing graduation from correspondence.
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  3. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  4. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  6. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  7. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  8. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  9. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  10. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  11. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  12. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai after completing graduation in science(BSc)?
  13. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  14. Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA?
  15. How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance
  16. How to do management course after MCA?
  17. Which one is better between regular and correspondence Psychology?
  18. Is it possible to do Law and Computer Science simultenously?
26th August 2015, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue PG in regular despite of completing Graduation through correspondence?

If you have done your graduation from a recognized distance university then you can surely apply for admission in post graduation. Admission in most of the universities is based on merit.

Some conduct entrance exam for admission and others give admission on the basis of marks in the graduation. Therefore, you can apply according to the admission notification.
28th August 2015, 03:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue PG in regular despite of completing Graduation through correspondence?

Yes, you can surely pursue your PG via regular mode even if you have completed your graduation from Distance mode.

You just need to have completed your graduation from a recognized University and should be fulfilling the admission criteria in the prospective College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?