21st January 2017, 02:23 PM
guppiii

Which correspondence course and from which University should I pursue my Degree course that will help me get a Visa of Canada and Australia?

Respected Sir, After completing +2 , I did Air Hostess Diploma and now I want to pursue my Bachelors through Correspondence PTU or PU so I want to know which Correspondence course and from which University should I pursue my Degree course that will help me get a Visa of Canada and Australia? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which degree should I do from PTU for getting job in Canada and Australia?
  2. Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  4. Can I apply for student visa with B.A certificate from EIILM University for further studies in Canada, Newzealand or Australia?
  5. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  6. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  7. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?
  10. What is the average cost to study MBA in Australia? Will there be a problem to get a student visa if I have years gap in my studies?
  11. Will I get Visa for 1 year post Graduate course? Should I apply in university for MCS?
  12. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  13. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  14. Eligibility for MBA in Australia with student Visa?
  15. Job opportunities in USA for B.A.M.S Doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  18. Can i get student visa for Canada with 13 baklogs pending in B.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?