3rd October 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How to study LLB after BA completion?

I have got 54% In 12th and have also done BA through correspondence. Can i study LLB after these qualification?

Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the opportunities for me after completion of Law?
  3. After completion of B.Com how many years I have to study for LLB?
  4. Should I do LLB after completion of degree?
  5. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study LLB? Detailed information about LLB course?
  7. What is possible position regarding LLB degree after completion of graduation?
  8. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  9. Can I do LLB after completion of MA? Detailed Information regarding LLB course?
  10. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  11. Is it necessary to pursue M.Com to study LLB course?
  12. Can I study LLB with M.Com after completion of B.Com?
  13. Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?
  14. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  15. Can i do M.Com and CA simultaneously after LLB completion?
  16. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  17. What is the age requirement asked for doing LLB after completion of Graduation?
  18. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
4th October 2015, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study LLB after BA completion?

There is CLAT for those who want admission in a law course after graduation. Distance mode graduation is very much eligible for this entrance exam. You just need 45% marks to become eligible CLAT.

Admission will be bass on your performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counselling. 14 national law universities take part in this entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?