31st December 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How and where can I apply for M.A in Hindi through distance education?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my praveen in Dhakshina baharata hindi prachar sabha. I am working as a programmer in IT company. I want to study MA in Hindi by distance education. I need the information that how can I apply and where? And also I need the fee structure for it.

4th January 2016, 10:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where can I apply for M.A in Hindi through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my praveen in Dhakshina baharata hindi prachar sabha. I am working as a programmer in IT company. I want to study MA in Hindi by distance education. I need the information that how can I apply and where? And also I need the fee structure for it.
You can study the M.A in Hindi in IGNOU through distance education. The eligibility to study M.A Hindi is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. There is no age limit for the course. You can apply online or you can contact the study center in person for more details. You can check the details in the website http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...mes/detail/4/2
5th January 2016, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where can I apply for M.A in Hindi through distance education?

You can apply for admission in IGNOU if you are willing to get admission in MA Hindi in distance education mode. You just need degree qualification in Hindi medium to become eligible for admission.

You can apply online as well as offline for IGNOU admission. The website gives the information for latest admission notification and you have to keep yourself updated. Official Website: http:// https://online admission . ignou .ac.in/
20th January 2020, 01:12 AM

Can I apply for MA in hindi with rashtrabhashapraveena of DBHPS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?