27th October 2013, 12:41 AM
Kumar2487amit

How can I become an aeronautical engineering after studying in class 12th

I am currently studying in class 12, afterthat i want to become an auronautical engineer.so plz tell me what are the way by which i can achieve my goal. Is it necessary to qualify IIT exam.?

Related Questions:
27th October 2013, 12:08 PM
ASHISH SHISHA

Default Re: How can I become an aeronautical engineering after studying in class 12th

HI!

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

For admission in top Engineering you have to pass 12th with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

GOOD LUCK!
27th October 2013, 06:37 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: How can I become an aeronautical engineering after studying in class 12th

Aeronotical engineering is an engineering degree. Entrance examination will provide you the first step to get into this. Very few colleges are providing you with aeronautical engineering.

It is not necessary that you have to give up IIT examination, but still it is a better idea to write IIT examination to get into aeronautical engineering. The better college you study for the same, the more opportunities you get in this field. This field requires quality from the beginning itself. And I am sure a better college like IIT is needed to train students for aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?