2nd June 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Information about Airport Management course and career in this field

I have completed my M.A. and B.Com with 53% marks in it. I further want to know about Airport management course as I want to opt for it and make a career in it. Therefore, I want to all about the course.

6th February 2017, 04:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Airport Management course and career in this field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.A. and B.Com with 53% marks in it. I further want to know about Airport management course as I want to opt for it and make a career in it. Therefore, I want to all about the course.

Candidates after completion of graduation can study MBA in Airlines & Airport Management program, which is available in various colleges in India. The candidates holding bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks can apply to the course. There will be an entrance examination and group discussion or interview for the admission to the MBA course in the airport management field. The students after completion of the course can work in airlines, airport management, travel field, tourism etc. There are functional opportunities within aviation vertical include business analysis, operations etc. The course is available in the following colleges;

Hindustan University - Official Website

IIKM Business School - Official Website

Kasturi Institute of Management - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?