4th May 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com? Total fee expenses of 2 years M.Com course?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Com. Can I know, is there any entrance exam for studying M.Com? And could you please tell me how much is the fee expenses for 2 years M.Com course?

6th February 2017, 03:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com? Total fee expenses of 2 years M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Com. Can I know, is there any entrance exam for studying M.Com? And could you please tell me how much is the fee expenses for 2 years M.Com course?
Yes, there is an entrance examination for the admission to M.Com in some colleges or universities. In some colleges, the admission is done on the basis of marks scored in the B.Com. The fees for the M.Com course will change from one university to another. The fees for the course will vary from Rs 8,000 to 25,000. The M.Com course fee in the University of Delhi will be M.Com Part I – Rs 4,001 and M.Com Part II – Rs 3001. The University of Delhi website link is Click Here. Course fee for M.Com in IGNOU will be Rs 11,000. The IGNOU website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?