28th September 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Need information about the prospects of Event Management field?

Hello My All Friends,

I want to know more information about the hottest career topic (Event Management). Please share more information about event management.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?
  3. Is Event Management a better career option? Any other PG management program would be better for me?
  4. What are the job offers available for BBA degree completed students in Abroad?
  5. Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Scope of B.Sc Bio-Informatics and M.Sc in Bio-Informatics?
  8. Am I eligible for BCA after passing 11th class
  9. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  10. How to get a job in Event Management companies?
  11. How to do event management course? Which institutes should I refer?
  12. Best universities offering genetic engineering course in North Indian? What are the prospects in this field?
  13. What should I do after completing my BCA degree?
  14. How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?
  15. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  16. What is the scope in Event Management? What package will i get after MBA in this? -- [New]
  17. How can i get into Hospital Management sector being a Paramedical student? What are the future prospects for me?
  18. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
13th October 2015, 11:26 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Need information about the prospects of Event Management field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello My All Friends,

I want to know more information about the hottest career topic (Event Management). Please share more information about event management.

Thanks

Event management is a very attractive and creative field of activity.

In today’s world all events like marriage reception, birthday parties, corporate functions, product launching, movie audio release etc. are stage managed.

There are a lot of event management companies who pay really well for the right candidates.

It does not require any educational qualification.
But the person should be extremely good in communication especially English, interpersonal skills, social behavior, organizing skills and humor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?